With the advancements and popularity in web technology, it has now become inevitable for a company to have its website that is not only visually attractive but highly functional as well. Through the process of Web development, one can easily create mobile apps, a good website, and another similar platform. One of the most important factors of Web development is web programming that is achieved through programming languages.
It is important for you to learn these 9 most relevant programming languages in 2019 in order to maximize the profit of your business –
- Python – An evolving programming language that can be found in desktop apps, web applications, machine learning, media tools, and network servers, etc. It has also proved to be helpful for API’s and back-end services. The python-formed web development framework such as Pyramid and Django etc. are a hit in the market.
- Go – It is the minimal programming language that is developed by Google which is more efficient as well as easy to write. It offers better features to the client for writing the concurrent programs. In an era of writing multi-core apps, there is no doubt that Go is certainly the best choice for you.
- Rust – It is the latest system-level programming language that is developed by the Mozilla foundation. Rust is best suited for the performance critical code and is created for avoiding dangling pointers and buffer overflows etc.
- Kotlin – For enjoying the best Website development services, you should definitely opt for this wonderful programming language developed by the JetBrains. You can easily use it almost at every place where Java is being used for Android apps, server-side development etc.
- Swift – It is the perfect choice for those who wish to go into IOS mobile development. Released in the year of 2014, Swift is the new language option of Apple for programming native Mac-OS and IOS applications.
- C++ – It is a flexible and highly efficient language that has always been in extreme demand for its reliability, high performance, and the availability of a huge variety of contexts. Google Chrome Microsoft Windows are the 2 most popular projects which are created with C++.
- Java – It is, undoubtedly, the most famous programming language in the industry. Created by James Gosling in 1991, it’s robust JVM i.e., Java Virtual Machine makes it a compatible for cross-platform.
A universe of the programming languages is extremely wide in nature and it is important for you to only choose the one that is efficient and suits your requirements. This way, you will be able to achieve great performance as well as productive results. One of the best web development agency Apex Infotech India Pvt. Ltd.