8 Outstanding Web Design Trends For 2019
- Strong User Interface/User Experience design: People today are internet savvy and giving them a user friendly experience is something that you cannot miss. They expect flawlessness of design and if you fail in this, you are definitely going to miss the business. Giving your visitors a perfect and easy navigation in your website will engage them and will help you increase sales. On the same hand if they face any trouble they will switch within seconds. Having a strong UI/UX experience can help you improve your conversion rates up to 400%. So, you cannot take it lightly if you want to make profits. Moreover, User interface impacts user experience which is a critical ranking factor for websites.If you are a business owner you must know this quick fact that more than half of your customers believe in businesses that have online presence. They check if your company is genuine through your business website. Web shoppers being judgmental have their trust on the companies that have their fully functional websites. So if you want to target the online shoppers having a website is something that you cannot avoid.Also with the online shopping behavior getting more and more popular, you cannot miss the customers who are present online. So if you are not on the World Wide Web, this is the time you must be. Hire a Web Design Company in India and get on the wagon before it is too late.Here in this article, we are going to tell you the 8 web design trends for 2019 that will help you in leveraging your business. So scroll down and check out:
- Plenty of white space: Clean space gives a visual appeal and a clutter free experience. Having a white background is going to make the users feel easy and it is easier to read and navigate. It also makes the users feel the ease of watching the products without any distractions. You can use other colors but make sure the background has no graphics or pictures to distract the buyers. Having white space is an old and verifies method that has become popular with time. Contact a reputed Web Design Company in India and they will guide you more on this.
- Custom graphics and illustrations: The competition in the online market is so much that if you want to standout in the crowd you need the unique elements that can be added when you have the top Website Designing and SEO Company in India to back you with custom graphics and illustration of your brand. It will add to the visual appeal while making your website look different from your competitors. It will also help you in leveraging your brand. Using web templates will only help you get a website but in order to have the one that is unique you need the customization. Don’t let your brand get lost in the crowd or get confused for your business rival. Look unique and attract the buyers.
- Bright, bold colors and gradients: Using bright and bold colors is one of the hottest trends used by the experienced Website Designing Company in India. It looks great on computer as well as Smartphone screen and it is a powerful tool to make a user base know your brand. Using the right color will surely improve the readership by 40% as a human brain remembers colors and it helps in identifying your brand.
- Mobile design integration: Having a strong mobile integration with responsive design and apps is going to be the key to a successful business website and moreover gone are the days when internet users pinched and zoomed, today’s internet user wants a responsive design to work on every device they have. It will help you offer a better customer experience which is one of the top 3 SEO ranking factors. An SEO Company can help you integrate these factors.
- Integrated video: Integrated videos will definitely enhance your visibility; this is because people love watching videos. It can help in attracting their attention and it is a great way to boost the SEO ranking of any brand.
- Dynamic scrolling design: You will be surprised to know this, but in 2019 scrolling is going to make a comeback and this time it is going to be a dynamic scrolling design. If your page is designed well, scrolling will help in improving the engagements.
- Using interesting word-marks instead of a serious logo: Believe it or not, using the serious looking logo is not going to be a happening thing in 2019. Instead of that catchy and fulfilled word-marks will rule.
Keeping up with the trends of 2019 will take your business to another dimension and if you hire a reputed Web Design Company in India your brand is definitely going to enhance. These trends can significantly impact the user experience and their time on the website. Therefore, to reduce the bounce rate and increase the chances of conversion, you need to update your website.