As the requirements of SEO keep changing, it becomes really hard for a person to stay updated all the time with the latest developments. But if you wish to get more customer traffic on your website, it is inevitable for you to know everything about what is going on in the SEO sector. There is no denying the fact that if a site is well-optimized, it will definitely attract the attention of people that will eventually lead to an increase in the number of sales and leads.
Here is the list of 10 important SEO ranking factors a person requires to have the topmost in 2019 –
- An accessible and secure website – One of the most relevant SEO ranking factors concerns with an appropriate type of URL. Google should be able to visit the URL and have a look at the content of your page for understanding what it is basically about.
- Mobile friendliness – If your website is not mobile-optimized, you will surely lose in the field of SEO ranking. Give more emphasis on navigability and accessibility along with making it easy for tapping the menus.
- Page speed – For years, this factor has been considered as an important one to attain a good online rank. Google wishes to improve the web experience of the users and instant-loading web pages will certainly prove to be beneficial for that.
- Optimized content – Make sure to use keywords in the content of your website. Also, include the terms related to what people are actually searching for. Start the inclusion of video in the content strategy as it can easily amplify your search engine ranking.
- Authority, URL, and domain age – Go for a domain name that is high quality, relevant, and valuable. If you have a well-established website, it is rather suggested to focus on the URL. Moreover, you can use the open site explorer for checking the domain authority.
- User Experience – Optimize the descriptions, titles as well as content for getting clicks and delivering value-based service. Ensure the fact that people spend more time on your website.
- Technical SEO – Use the keyword phrases in the page titles. Utilize the header tags for showing content hierarchy. Also, create the Meta description that includes the keyword phrase and is enticing for the readers.
- Social signals – The more a piece of content is being shared, more people will have a look at it and will decide to link to it. Getting more social shares is definitely helpful for your search engine ranking.
- Links – Google uses the inbound links as a method for determining how relevant and authoritative the content is. Linking to significant websites is in your niche is a great idea for showing that your content is quality driven.
- Real business data – It is relevant for those businesses which focus on the specific local areas. The absence or presence of business information is a critical factor for SEO ranking.
These are some of the crucial factors you require for dominating search. Although there is no guarantee of a website to always be on the top position in terms of search engine ranking, with the help of these aspects, you can manage to rule the game.