How to Increase Brand Awareness Through The Internet?
There is no denying the fact that the significance of brand awareness has increased in value more than it has ever been in the past times. As per Forbes, more than 75% of a brand’s value is intangible. Concepts such as brand value, intellectual capital, and brand awareness are extremely important factors in today’s complex business environment.
Fortunately, you do not have to rely upon expensive billboards or TV ads for building awareness. Thanks to the Internet, you can maximize the potential of high-return and low-cost tactics to make your brand stand out from the crowd.
Some tips on how to enhance the popularity of your brand with the help of the Internet –
- Use Facebook like an expert – Sponsor video or photo contests for collecting the submissions of user-produced content. Make the engagement process much easier by using the capability of Facebook for posting polls and surveys. Indulge in real conversations and respond by using the human voice in real-time.
- Start the Instagram account – Build brand awareness on this highly-used social networking site by being authentic and amateur. There is no need for you to be curated or highly-polished while connecting with the audience on Instagram. Try to showcase real customers and employees as much as you can.
- Run the Facebook Ads – Do not use the Ads on Facebook for selling your products and services. Use these ads for the promotion of extremely significant contests, content, or your channels of social media. As per the market experts, paid ads hold the capability of the tool to build awareness with the appropriate audience.
- Start the YouTube Show – Commit and be consistent for delivering a brand new episode bi-weekly, weekly, or at frequent intervals of time. Push the envelope and be entertaining by collaborating with plenty of fun guests and market thought leaders.
- Extend your reach through referrals – Referrals are an impressive way of expanding the horizon of your business and reaching out to those individuals who already have faith in your brand. From referral contests and mystery rewards to social gifting and seasonal rewards, there is so much for you to take advantage of.
- Indulge in Co-Marketing – You can join a partnership program with some other brand along with non-competing and complimentary products for offering original research. Invest in the most influential spokespeople i.e., the existing clients of your company for strong written and video case studies.
When it comes to building brand awareness, there is no definite single rule for the same. Instead of spending a huge chunk of money on expensive advertising methods, you can effectively make your brand known in the market through social media, inbound marketing, and brand partnerships etc. Do not forget that awareness includes a lot more than only your services and products as you can build it around the logo, name, values, and culture etc. It is suggested to use the Internet as much and as wisely as you can in order to get the desired results in no time.